Páginas

lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

FRENCH MONTANA GRABA 90-100 CANCIONES PARA Mac & Cheese: The Album


FRENCH MONTANA , EL RAPERO DE ORIGEN MAGREBI RESIDENTE EN EL BRONX ACABA DE  DECLARAR RECIENTEMENTE EN UNA ENTREVISTA PARA LA REVISTA XXL MAGAZINE QUE HA GRABADO ENTRE 90 Y 100 CANCIONES PARA SU PROXIMO ALBUM MAC&CHEESE.

"I mean, Mac & Cheese is like my baby. It’s the first [mixtape] I put out right after we did Coke Wave, me and Max B. Mac & Cheese really stands for soulful music. So if you see the title and you’re already a fan of my work, you know I’m coming with epic music… I recorded about 90-100 songs… I mean, I go through 90 different things in 90 days, so every day it’s some new shit. You learn something new every day. I just love recording."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario