Páginas

viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

Bobby Shmurda Gets Prison Advice From Freeway Rick Ross

Bobby Shmurdal

ALL lHipHop caught up with Freeway yesterday and the 54-year old had some advice for 20-year old Bobby Shmurda, who remains on Rikers Island and faces up to 25 years in jail on drug and conspiracy to commit murder charges.
“What I did with prison is I turned my prison cell into a college,” he said. “An old guy told me in prison, ‘You can get your college degree two places: you can get it at Penn State or the state pen.’ With my situation I found out that I was gonna wind up getting mine from the state pen. So I turned my prison cell into a university. I read over 300 books.”
You can see the entire interview below. In it, Ross also has advice for his rapper namesake.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario